Your Privacy is a Priority To Us
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income and credit references;
- Your transactions with us or with others. This information may include your account balances, payment history and account usage;
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your creditworthiness;
Sharing Information Outside Equity Now
We are required to or we may provide information about you to third parties outside Equity Now without your consent, as permitted by law, such as,
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities;
- To consumer reporting agencies;
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger or transfer of all or a portion of our business;
- To protect against fraud
- In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include billing service providers, mail and telephone companies, insurers, loan settlement service providers, property inspection companies, attorneys or other professionals. The third party is not allowed to use the information that they are provided for any other purpose than to process your Equity Now application or service your Equity Now account.
Our Former Customers
Our Security Practices and Information Accuracy
Internally we take steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to the personal and account information of our customers to those employees who need to know that information in the course of their job responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect customer information. Equity Now also has internal controls to keep customer information as accurate and complete as we can. If you believe that any information about you or your account with Equity Now is not accurate, please let us know.
The user is cautioned that transactions over the Internet may not be confidential and may be subject to unauthorized interception by third parties. Accordingly before any information is provided to Equity Now, the user understands that Equity Now assumes no liability or responsibility should the user’s confidential information be intercepted and subsequently used by an unintended recipient.